This article will go through steps to gather on the same rows content spread on two rows. This method can be extend when a single records is hosted on multiple rows.
An other interesting solution is described by Mekk in the comment of this article.
In our case, the records A(1,2,3) appears on lines 1 and 2. The same thing happens for the record B and C.
- Set your display on Show as rows.
- Select one of the column where your data are display as top row. In our case Col1 and Col3 host top rows data and facet on non blank (=false) on one of this column
- Stars all rows and remove the facet
- Fill down on all columns
- Facet on star = true
- Remove all matchings rows
- and remove the facet on starred row. Now we have only three rows presenting all information relative to A ; B and C :)